In this tutorial, you will learn how to login your WordPress Dashboard? After installing WordPress on your domain, you need to login to WordPress Dashboard to start building your online business website and customization. So, lets jump into the action.
How to Login Your WordPress Dashboard
Step 1: Login to your WordPress Dashboard using the link http://www.YourDomainName.com/wp-admin. Also, you can type by yourself along with /wp-admin at the end of your domain name. You can see an image like below:
Step 2: Provide your Username and Password and Click > Login.
Step 3: Now you have logged into your WordPress Dashboard. The Dashboard is looks like below image.
Explore the different features of the WordPress Dashboard. To get familiar with the WordPress dashboard it takes little time, even if you are a newbie. Everything in the Dashboard is prepared very user friendly manner.
Now, you know how to login your WordPress Dashboard and build a website.
You May Also Like:
- How to Create a Page and Publish in WordPress
- How to Create a Category in WordPress
- How To Change Your Password in WordPress
- How To Update Plugins in WordPress
- How to Configure Settings in WordPress
- How to Update Your Themes in WordPress
- How to Update WordPress Installation